Steve Tyrell - A New Standard FLAC
|1||It's The Mood That I'm In|
Written-By – Al Silver, Abner Sherman
|2||I Can't Get Started With You|
Written-By – Ira Gershwin, Vernon Duke
|3||I'll Be Seeing You|
Trombone, Soloist – Bill WatrousWritten-By – Irving Kahal, Sammy Fain
|4||I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby|
Written-By – Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields
|5||Don't Get Around Much Anymore|
Brass [Brass Section] – Bill Reichenbach , Charlie Loper, Dan Higgins, Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, Larry WilliamsTrumpet, Soloist – Clark Terry, Harry "Sweets" EdisonWritten-By – Bob Russell, Duke Ellington
|6||Cheek To Cheek|
Bass – David CarpenterDrums – Gregg BissonetteGuitar – George DoerhingWritten-By – Irving Berlin
|7||I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm|
Trumpet, Soloist – Clark TerryWritten-By – Irving Berlin
|8||For All We Know|
Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Plas JohnsonWritten-By – Coots, Lewis
|9||I'm Through With Love|
Harmonica, Soloist – "Toots" ThielemansWritten-By – Livingston, Kahn, Malneck
|10||Give Me The Simple Life (From Father Of The Bride, Part II)|
Bass – Chuck DomanicoConductor – Alan SilvestriDrums – Ed SmithOrchestrated By – William RossPiano – Ralph GriersonWritten-By – Harry Ruby, Rube Bloom
|11||The Very Thought Of You|
Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Plas JohnsonVocals [Vocal Performance] – Robbyn KirmsséWritten-By – Ray Noble
|12||I've Got The World On A String|
Brass [Brass Section] – Bill Reichenbach , Dan Higgins, Gary GrantDrums – Louie BellsonTrumpet, Soloist – Harry "Sweets" EdisonWritten-By – Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler
|13||The Way You Look Tonight (From Father Of The Bride)|
Bass – Chuck DomanicoConductor – Alan SilvestriDrums – Steve SchaefferOrchestrated By [Introduction] – William RossTenor Saxophone, Soloist – Bob SheppardWritten-By – Dorothy Fields, Jerome Kern
|14||I'm In The Mood For Love|
Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Plas JohnsonWritten-By – Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields
|15||On The Sunny Side Of The Street (From Father Of The Bride, Part II)|
Bass – Chuck DomanicoConductor – Alan SilvestriDrums – Ed SmithOrchestrated By – William RossPiano – Ralph GriersonWritten-By – Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields
Harmonica, Soloist – "Toots" ThielemansWritten-By – Charlie Chaplin, Geoffrey Parsons, James Phillips
|17||A Kiss To Build A Dream On|
Trumpet, Soloist – Clark TerryWritten-By – Bert Kalmar, Harry Ruby, Oscar Hammerstein II
|ATCD 10092||Steve Tyrell||A New Standard (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Gallo Record Company||ATCD 10092||South Africa||1999|
|83209-2P||Steve Tyrell||A New Standard (CD, Album, Promo)||Atlantic||83209-2P||US||1999|
|7567-83209-2||Steve Tyrell||A New Standard (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567-83209-2||Europe||1999|
- Arranged By – Alan Pasqua (tracks: 7, 10, 13), Bob Mann (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14 to 17), Joe Sample (tracks: 4)
- Art Direction – Gabrielle Raumberger
- Bass – Bob Magnusson (tracks: 3 to 9, 11 to 13, 15 to 17)
- Co-producer [Co-Produced By] – Bob Mann, Stephanie Tyrell
- Coordinator [Album] – Andrea Forshee
- Design – Joseph Kiely, Matt Neth
- Drums – John Guerin (tracks: 3 to 6, 9, 15 to 17), Peter Erskine (tracks: 7, 8, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering By] – Alan Hirshberg, Bobby Ginsburg, Clark Germain, John Van Nest, Steve Gallagher, Steve Tyrell
- Engineer [Second] – Koji Egawa
- Guitar – Bob Mann (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 17)
- Mastered By – Doug Saxx
- Mixed By – Bill Schnee
- Other [Production Assistants] – Johnny Kubelka, Stephanie Funk
- Photography By – William Claxton
- Piano – Alan Pasqua (tracks: 5 to 11, 13, 15 to 17), Joe Sample (tracks: 3, 4, 12)
- Producer [Produced By] – Steve Tyrell
- Programmed By, Orchestrated By [String Orchestrations By] – Bob Mann
- Recorded By – Jeffrey "Woody" Woodruff, Mike Ross
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Hollywood, CA
Recorded at Tyrell Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Mixed at Schnee Studios, Los Angeles, CA
1. Published By Wb Music Corp. (Renewed) ASCAP
2. Published By Aldi Music / Cotton Club Publishing, ASCAP
3. Published By Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. / Ira Gershwin Music / Wb Music Corp., ASCAP
4. Published by Harrison Music Corp. / EMI Robbins Catalog Inc., ASCAP
5. Published By Range Road Music, Inc. / Quartet Music Inc., ASCAP
6. Published By Irving Berlin Music Corporation, ASCAP
7. Published By EMI Miller Catalog Inc., ASCAP
8. Published By EMI Robbins Catalog Inc. / Gilbert Keyes Music, ASCAP
9. Published By Aldi Music Company / Cotton Club Publishing, ASCAP
10. Published By Irving Berlin Music Corp., ASCAP, adm. by Williamson Music
11. Published by Ted Koehler Music Co. / Sa Music Co., ASCAP
12. Published By Broadway Music Corp., ASCAP
13. Published By Famous Music Corp., ASCAP
14. Published By PolyGram International Publishing, Inc. / Aldi Music Company, ASCAP
15. Published By The New Irving Kahal Music Company / Fain Music Company, ASCAP
16. Published By Cromwell Music, Inc. / Toy Town Tunes Inc., ASCAP
17. Published By Bourne Company, ASCAP
© 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All rights reserved. Printed in U.S.A.
Atlantic Recording Corporation A Time Warner Company ℗ 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States except (1, 2, 14) ℗ 1995 Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc. © 1999 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Printed in U.S.A. 83209-2
Frosted Warner Music logo on back of jewel case.
- Barcode (Text): 0-7567-83209-2 7
- Barcode (String): 075678320927
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Recorded At – Tyrell Studios
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Aldi Music
- Published By – Cotton Club Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ira Gershwin Music
- Published By – Harrison Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Robbins Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Range Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Quartet Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Gilbert Keyes Music
- Published By – Williamson Music
- Published By – Broadway Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – The New Irving Kahal Music Company
- Published By – Fain Music Co.
- Published By – Cromwell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Toy Town Tunes Inc.
- Published By – The Bourne Company
- Published By – Ted Koehler Music Co.
- Published By – Sa Music Co.
Steve Tyrell. A New Standard. Although he's achieved most of his success as a producer and songwriter, Steve Tyrell's debut album A New Standard chooses not to showcase his skills at the latter, instead offering Tyrell's vocal versions of twelve standards including three that appeared in the film Father of the Bride Part II. They're not really exceptional, but they are well done the main problem is that these songs have been done before so many times, and while pleasant, Tyrell's versions don't really offer anything new. Still, it is nice to hear musicians like Toots Thielemans, Joe Sample,. Album 1999 17 Songs. A New Standard Steve Tyrell. Steve Tyrell - A New Standard 1999. A New Standard 1999 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album A New Standard to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: A New Standard 1999. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Jazz Vocal Jazz. Songs in album Steve Tyrell - A New Standard 1999. Steve Tyrell - Give Me The Simple Life From Father Of The Bride, Part II. Steve Tyrell - On The Sunny Side Of The Street From Father Of The Bride, Part II. Steve Tyrell - I Can't Get Started With You. Steve Tyrell - Don't Get Around Much Anymore. Steve Tyrell - The Very Thought Of You. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Standard Time - Steve Tyrell, George Gershwin. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. A New Standard, 1999. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. A New Standard is a vocal jazz music album recording by STEVE TYRELL released in 1999 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. STEVE TYRELL - A New Standard. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1999. Filed under Vocal Jazz By STEVE TYRELL. Producer Steve Tyrell. Programmed By, Orchestrated By Bob Mann. Recorded By Jeffrey Woody Woodruff , Mike Ross. Released: Sep 1999. Steve Tyrell born Stephen Louis Bilao III, December 19, 1944 is an American singer and record producer. He won a 2004 Grammy Award as the producer of the Rod Stewart album Stardust: The Great American Songbook, Volume III. He has hosted a jazz radio program on KKJZ in Los Angeles. A New Standard Atlantic, 1999 . Standard Time Columbia, 2001. This Time of The Year Columbia, 2002. This Guy's in Love Columbia, 2003. Songs of Sinatra Hollywood, 2005. The Disney Standards Walt Disney, 2006