Steve Hackett - Voyage Of The Acolyte FLAC
|2||Hands Of The Priestess (Part 1)||3:26|
|3||Star Of Sirius|
Bass – Johnny Gustafson
|4||A Tower Struck Down|
Bass – Percy Jones
|6||Hands Of The Priestess (Part 2)||2:35|
|7||Ace Of Wands||5:20|
|8||Shadow Of The Hierophant|
Engineer [Assistant] – Louie Austin
- Bass, Guitar [Fuzz 12-string] – Mike Rutherford
- Cello – Nigel Warren-Green
- Drums, Vibraphone, Percussion, Vocals – Phil Collins
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rob Broglia, Paul Watkins
- Flute, Synthesizer [Arp], Percussion [Bell] – John Hackett
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mellotron, Harmonium, Bells, Autoharp, Vocals, Effects, Producer – Steve Hackett
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Robin Miller
- Synthesizer [Elka Rhapsody], Mellotron, Harmonium, Piano, Producer, Engineer – John Acock
- Vocals – Sally Oldfield
Recorded at Kingsway Recorders between June / July 1975. Gatefold Sleeve
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Kingsway Recorders
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
Voyage Of The Acolyte - Steve Hackett. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Voyage of the Acolyte is the first studio album by English guitarist, songwriter, and singer Steve Hackett, released in October 1975 on Charisma Records as his only album recorded and released while he was a member of Genesis. Hackett recorded the album during a break in group activity in mid-1975 and used guest musicians, including Genesis bassist Mike Rutherford and drummer Phil Collins, to play on the record. It has a loose concept with the title and lyrics of each track inspired by a Tarot card. Highest audio quality on Youtube This is Voyage Of The Acolyte, the complete album, in 1080p HD This is Steve Hackett's 1975 solo debut. The album free to Steve Hackett Voyage Of The Acolyte Ace of Wands, Hands Of The Priestess, Part I and more. 8 tracks 48:08. The essence of progressive music is characterized perfectly on Voyage of the Acolyte, Steve Hackett's first solo album. The former Genesis guitarist uses his instrumental mastery to conjure up musical images of sorcerers, magic, and old English castles with the primary use of keyboards and electric guitar. Phil Collins on drums and vibraphone and Mike Rutherford on bass and fuzz 12-string contribute their talents to the churning synthesizers that accompany each passage. Complétez votre collection Steve of the Acolyte is an album firmly stationed in the upper echelon of progressive rock. It is more likely to please progressive fans than anything that Genesis recorded after Hacketts departure following 1976s Wind and Wuthering, precipitated by the refusal of the band to record more of his invaluable material, with especially Tony Banks growing more dominant creatively. Voyage ultimately gave Hackett the impetus he needed to break off from Genesis and strike out on his own. It only became apparent just how much he brought to the table as a musician and composer for Genesis when he left. This album is rated in the top 5 of all albums on . Voyage Of The Acolyte by Steve Hackett Year: 1975 Overall rank: 2,846th. Average Rating: 77100 from 90 votes