Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Dance Of Fire FLAC
|1||Dance Of Fire||6:03|
|4||To Be Continued||5:59|
|7||Bana Bana Gel (Bad Girl)||12:32|
|COL 480352 4, 480352 4||Aziza Mustafa Zadeh||Dance Of Fire (Cass, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 480352 4, 480352 4||Turkey||1995|
|GNR9105||Aziza Mustafa Zadeh||Dance of Fire (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Ghost Note Records||GNR9105||2018|
- Acoustic Guitar – Al Di Meola
- Bass [5-string Electric] – Kai E. Karpeh De Camargo
- Double Bass [Acoustic Bass], Electric Bass – Stanley Clarke
- Drums, Gong – Omar Hakim
- Engineer – Mark Wilder
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Kadar
- Engineer [Overdub] – Dan Humann (tracks: 8)
- Graphics – W. A. Motzek
- Mastered By [20-bit Sbm], Edited By [Digital] – Reinhard Karwatky, Ulrich Schneider
- Mixed By – David Baker, Mark Wilder, Reinhard Karwatky
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Andrew T. Page
- Photography By [Cover] – Klaus Weddig
- Photography By [Studio] – Jimmy Ienner Jr.
- Piano [Boesendorfer], Vocals, Composed By, Arranged By – Aziza Mustafa Zadeh
- Producer – Reinhard Karwatky
- Recorded By [24-bit], Mixed By [24-bit], Edited By [24-bit] – Reinhard Karwatky, Wolf-Dieter Karwatky
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Bill Evans
- Technician [Audio Assistant] – Jen Wyler
Recorded and Mixed at "Sony Studios, N.Y." (Jan.-Feb. 1995)
Mixed with "20-Bit GML A/D Converter" and "Sony PCM 9000"
20-Bit SBM Master and Digital Editing with "Sonic Solution" at "Sony Classical, Hamburg".
24-Bit Recording, Mixing, Editing, Overdubbing at "Sony Music Studios, N.Y."
"Father" recorded with "Boesendorfer Computer Grand-Piano 'SE' at Boesendorfer, Vienna.
"Father" is dedicated to Vagif Mustafa Zadeh.
P 1995 Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmBH
Made in Austria (disc)
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099748 035226
- Barcode: 5099748035226
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 12-480352-10 15 A5 Sony Music
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94A9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 12-480352-10 15 A4 Sony Music
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Other (In mould area; variant 2):
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SCDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Price Code: CB 811
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Bösendorfer, Vienna
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
İfaçı: Əzizə Mustafa-Zadə Albom: Dance of Fire Buraxılışı: 1995 Label: Columbia Records Janr: Jazzmugam fusion Albomdakı musiqilər: 1. Boomerang 0:00 MUSTAFA ZADEH - piano RALF CETTO - bass. AZIZA MUSTAFA ZADEH - piano RALF CETTO - bass SIMON ZIMBARDO - drums, 2010. Vagif Mustafa Zadeh - Jazz Compositions FULL ALBUM, jazz fusion, 1979, Azerbaijan, USSR - Продолжительность: 1:12:52 of Fire is the third album released by the Azeri jazz artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh. It was released in 1995. The album was recorded at Sony Music Studios in New York during January and February 1995. It was produced by Reinhard Karwatky. The material combines be-bop-derived jazz with elements Azerbaijan folk music and Mugham. All of the music was composed and arranged by Zadeh. Songs in album Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Dance Of Fire 1995. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Boomerang. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Dance Of Fire. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Sheherezadeh. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Aspiration. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Bana Bana Gel Bad Girl. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Shadow. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Carnival. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Passion. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Spanish Picture. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - To Be Continued. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh -. Album 1995 11 Songs. More By Aziza Mustafa Zadeh. The Azerbaijan pianist Aziza's Dance of Fire - her second American record - combines be-bop-derived jazz with elements Russian folk music. Supported by Stanley Clarke, Al DiMeola, and Bill Evans, Aziza's playing is graceful and fluid, eclipsing her super-star backup musicians. Track Listing. Dance of Fire is the third album released by Azeri jazz artist Aziza Mustafa Zadeh. It was released in 1995 with the sales of over copies worldwide. It was very successful in Germany, Austria, USA, France and Japan. Aziza comes from an exceptionally musical family. Her mother, who goes everywhere with her, was an outstanding folk singer before giving that up to manage her daughter. Her father is known as the architect of jazz in Azerbaijan. She started playing the piano when she was 3 years old, gave her first concerts with 14, and won her first international prizes with 17. Aziza is. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh: Always, Heartbeat, Crying Earth и другие песни. Tea On The Carpet. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh. Dance Of Fire. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh 1995 Dance of Fire - 10 To Be Continued, AZIZA MUSTAFA ZADEH - Dance of Fire 1995 - 04. Aspiration, 09. Spanish Picture, Aziza Mustafa Zadeh - Dance Of Fire, AZIZA MUSTAFA ZADEH - Dance of Fire 1995 - 10. To Be Continued и другие скачать в mp3 и слушать музыку онлайн бесплатно. Aziza Mustafa Zadeh: Dance Of Fire, Always, Fly With Me и другие песни